
Here are my photos for the Photohunt this week. For more photos on this theme, click the Photohunters graphic above.
The first is the handle of one of my dads painting stick, that he called a 'Maul' stick. The handle was split so I mended it with string.
This one speaks for itself really. This is my Yamaha 'Silent Guitar'. It's called a silent guitar because, basically you can play it wearing earphones. Because it has no body to resonate the sound, it doesn't create any noise.

Saturday, 6 September 2008
PhotoHunt - String
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This is why I always stopping by this site. Love to see the stunning photograph.
I'm quite lost on this week theme,lol..
Great shots! I really love the perspective on the guitar strings. Great work!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Amanda
http://www.amandasweeklyzen.com/2008/09/photohunters-strings.html
Excellent choices and excellent photos of them!
Fantastic photos...I love them
Bang on ! I have not seen such a guitar - very sociable with the neighbours.
Very interesting about the guitar.
Great photos for this week!
These a really PRO photos!
Great pictures!
Both string photos are gorgeous.