These beautiful photos were taken by my sister-in-law, whilst visiting The Royal Landscape, an area covering over 1,000 acres in Windsor Great Park. It is made up of three key features - The Savill Garden, Valley Gardens and Virginia Water. These photos are from Valley Gardens and Savill Garden. The flowers are so colourful, and beautiful.
Click photos for more detail.











The Valley Gardens and Lake are part of the Park and are free to walk round - all the walks are really well signposted and there are miles of them. The Savill Garden costs £7 (£6.50 for seniors). If you are doing the Valley Gardens and various walks, the best place to park is at Savill Garden and walk from there. Parking is free for first 90 mins and then I think £1 an hour thereafter. You can then have a coffee and there is a loo and shop etc by the car park.
For more information visit: theroyallandscape
Click photos for more detail.











The Valley Gardens and Lake are part of the Park and are free to walk round - all the walks are really well signposted and there are miles of them. The Savill Garden costs £7 (£6.50 for seniors). If you are doing the Valley Gardens and various walks, the best place to park is at Savill Garden and walk from there. Parking is free for first 90 mins and then I think £1 an hour thereafter. You can then have a coffee and there is a loo and shop etc by the car park.For more information visit: theroyallandscape


These are fantastic! Great blog, I see you have way more than I do! Of course I used to have more...but have scaled down, lol.
Absolutely stunning!! And the close ups are beautiful:0)
drowsey monkey: This was probably a one off - who knows ;O)
Ladybananna: I will find out for you and post on your blog.
weechuff: I want to see it for myself now.
For anyone interested in visiting the gardens, here is the web link for more information:
http://www.theroyallandscape.co.uk/visiting/
I see so many flowers here. I like to see flower, all type of colour like read, yellow.
Seeing flowers on the garden is an enjoyment.
I enjoyed looking at the flowers on your blog site.
Have a nice weekend.
From: coolingstar9
Lovely gardens and the flowers r so beautiful.
very nice gardens - it reminds me of augusta national golf course were the tournament of the Masters is played. Thank you
What adorable photos! Yu left me speechless!!! Brilliant, I am even lack of words to express all my admiration.
What great shots. Tough to pick a favorite. Have a great weekend. :)