I love getting really close up shots of animals. This is a photo of my sister's dog 'Pickles'
And this is 'Mitzi', one of my cats
Blogged with the Flock Browser
I love getting really close up shots of animals. This is a photo of my sister's dog 'Pickles'
And this is 'Mitzi', one of my cats
Posted by Babs (Beetle) at 16:15
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Nice photo, as always Babs!
hahahaha you can see the spikes on Livvie's tongue!! nice set of teeth too. Be6t she could give you a nasty nip. ha ha.
Doggies eyes are always so loving when they are pets ah?
Tinbax
This is the first time that i see the pet photos that are so vivid.
Nice photos indeed, keep it up.
Have a nice week.
Great pic. Our cats seem to sleep all the time. What a life!
Pickles? Does he eat pickles a lot? And what a big yawn. My mom has never caught me in an action shot like that!
--JB
I like the dog, nice photos !