Out on another walk Easter Monday, I saw three interesting trees.
This tree stump has something growing out of it that looks remarkably like stone. I have no idea what it is.

The next tree looked very imposing against the sky.

The third tree is a deep orange colour. I have never seen one this colour before and have no idea what tree it is.
Blogged with the Flock Browser


I loved the orange tree Babs. I was wondering if the white 'stone' coming from that tree was some kind of calcium. I shall try looking it up.
It is so enjoyable looking at natures plants and insects as well as the larger life.
Tina Spain
These are some cool photos.....
I am not sure what may be wrong with my feed...I have heard that from others too. My mom and I don't know if it is something wrong on what we did...oh well. Hope you keep coming back to see what is new with us!
--JB
These are great tree pictures. I love the one against the sky, awesome!
Smashing pictures Babs. Where were you when you took them?
They were taken at 'Cusworth House' grounds. A lovely place.
I love texture photos. My family think I'm completely balmy when I take pictures of interesting bits of ground.
Oh what a wonderful blog! I'm glad I found you through Entrecards.
I think that orange tree is a paperbark birch.