While we were out on another one of our walks, we came across these horses. They were ankle deep in soft mud and it was really cold. I got as close as I could to take a few shots of them. It wasn't easy because they move their heads quite suddenly and I could get a nasty head butt!
Someone was feeding this horse with chips, which he ate eagerly!



Some of them were wet and mucky from the muddy field they were in. You can see the mud all over this horse.

I love horses and wish I wasn't so nervous of them.
Someone was feeding this horse with chips, which he ate eagerly!



Some of them were wet and mucky from the muddy field they were in. You can see the mud all over this horse.

I love horses and wish I wasn't so nervous of them.
Blogged with the Flock Browser


Lovely photo's!! Can we be told where you are when you take your photo's please? We may want to visit!!
Ha ha! We were on our way home from somewhere and pulled the car over :O)
WOW! Fantastic photos!!!! they are just gorgeous animals.
oh, these are really beautiful! And the photos are simply great! Have to link to this post... One moment...
They are beautiful creatures aren't they. Why are you nervouse of them Babs. They are so gentle and love being fed. Have you seen all the baby lambs in the field opposite our house? They are so small and so white and fluffy!
Lovely horses! My SS and her whole family love horses. She is looking forward to meet and ride the Kazak horses later in the year when she goes to northern Xinjiang for a survey. These are related to the famous Ferghana horses of antiquity.
These are beautiful horses. My mom and I love horses.....and ponies.
--JB
What beautiful photos and beautiful animals, so graceful even though they are huge!
How could any one ill treat them?
I am a little nervous of them also, I could never get up on one :O)
Tina x