You seem to be getting the same weather we are experiencing here in Canada! Today I see blue skies ..Hurray! Is the first image looking through the sun roof of your caror perhaps a sky light? Love it!
@Beetle: The company I work for are based in Sheffield, my wife and I moved to Messingham just South of Scunthorpe 5 years ago. We moved from Gillingham in Kent and it was the best thing we have ever done. We also have 3 cats all rescued from the CPL.
The sky through window is an amazing picture! Wow! I guess my camera and me won't be able to take such great shots.
I like the photo you have taken through the window. Our sky looks like this today. Happy SWF.
Excellent. That first one is neat.
Those raindrops are very creative!
Hope you have blue skies soon.
Have a great Sky Watch Friday.
Best regards, Don.
I'm back ...
Oh no, cried blog world ... he's back!
But guess what, I'm glad I decided to make a comeback.
If I didn´t rejoin SWF I would never have the chance to see these great photos!
All: Thank you all for your comments. I was surprised so get them so quickly as this is the first SWF I've done.
You seem to be getting the same weather we are experiencing here in Canada! Today I see blue skies ..Hurray!
Is the first image looking through the sun roof of your caror perhaps a sky light? Love it!
Naturegirl:
It was just through the window of the house. The rain was hitting the window.
love that first shot and nice award
The first one is so great:)
Petunia's SWF
Marcia & Petunia:
Actually I took that shot yesterday, before I even knew about SWF. It just seemed fitting :O)
Is this your First Sky Watch??
Welcome to Sky Watch anyway.. ha!
Grey and rainy this side of the hills as well..
Just to let you know I have visited and seen your post. I thank you for joining in this week and being part of the Sky Watch community.
Tom :O)
I love that first one. We've had stretches like that, where you wonder if you're ever going to see blue sky again.
The rain-covered window photo is really great. Glad to see you got some blue skies afterwards, though. Nice Sky Watch.
That is a great shot! I am not far from you in North Lincolnshire what part of Yorkshire are you from.
Regards Mark
Great captures for sky watch!
Have a nice weekend.
@Beetle: The company I work for are based in Sheffield, my wife and I moved to Messingham just South of Scunthorpe 5 years ago. We moved from Gillingham in Kent and it was the best thing we have ever done. We also have 3 cats all rescued from the CPL.
Time for another photo Babs, of the lovely blues sky and sun shine that has suddenly appeared!