Here are a few photographs I took trying out an effect I discovered on my camera. They are not the best of subjects but the effect does have possibilities, and I think I will investigate it further.
Babs, this is very cool. Do you know what the effect is called on the camera? I don't suspect my 5 yr old camera would have the feature, but it's something I'd like to look for when I buy a new one.
Those are cool effects. My mom is not so good at learning teknicle stuff.
--JB
JB, your mum takes beautiful photos, and this is just the press of a couple of buttons :O)
Wow, what kind of camera do you have? To do this effect without Photoshop is really great!
Ana: It's only a little Canon IXUS 750. I've had it about 18 months but only just discovered it now ha ha!
Oh that is cool. I have a Cannon IXUS V2 bet it doesn't do anything special :O( Mind you I have had it years and years :O)
Great photos.
Tina Spainx
Babs, this is very cool. Do you know what the effect is called on the camera? I don't suspect my 5 yr old camera would have the feature, but it's something I'd like to look for when I buy a new one.
Oooh, they make the colours ping out.
Kathy: It's called 'Colour Accent' on my camera.
Another possible option could be 'Colour Isolation' or similar.
That's really neat. What kind of camera is it?
I saw one photography search engine with all kind of photos & tatoo– about 6 million!
Please check this link xcavator.net
It can help you more than most sites because it has some cool visual search tools. You’ll find what you need in seconds.