I was really pleasantly surprised to receive this award from JD at "I Do Things". It made my day!

The award is given to bloggers who contribute to the blogging community in a creative, interesting or inspiring way. You can see why I was thrilled to receive it.
I've found various translations of 'Arte Y Pico' and they are all similar. My translation widget gives 'Art and Tip' clicked one more time it changes to 'Art And Extremity' Whatever it actually means, it's all good :O)
Arte Y Pico Award rules :
1. Pick 5 blogs that you feel deserve this award, and who, in your opinion, contribute to the blogger community, in a creative or interesting way.
2. Each award should have the name of the author with a link to their blog.
3. Award winners have to post the award with the name and link back to the blog of the person who gave them the award.
4. Please include a link to the “Arte Y Pico” blog, the originator of the award.
There are many blogs that I find really interesting and a joy read. Some are warm and inviting, even before you start to read, some make me laugh and some are full of wisdom. I had to narrow it down so I have picked just five.
I would like to pass this on to:
Kathy - The Junk Drawer for making me laugh at her zany posts
Drowsey - Drowsey Monkey for allowing me to laugh at her expense
Swubird - Swubirds Nest for his little slices of 50's life in America
Sassy - Sassycat for creative ideas and hard work she puts into the cat bloggosphere


Oh ! Congratulations ! Yes they too would be my choices.
Congratulations guys. You all rock my RSS reader!
Congratulations. I see that you are one of the five that I was awarded with! How fun!
Congrats on your award. You are so deserving of this award as you always have interesting things going on at your place. Thank you so much for passing this award on to me. I will proudly display it on my blog. I will do a special post about it after things settle down from the wedding.
Again thank you.
Sassy & Momo
Aww, thank you! :) I appreciate it.
Excellent choices! And thanks for trying to get a better translation than "crafty beak."
Hurrah!
JD at I Do Things
BQ -- Thank you! Oh, thank you! I'm so glad we stumbled upon each other. I'm thrilled to have you as my blogging buddy. Your award is well-deserved. Congrats!
Jaffer: Yes, It wasn't hard to choose ;O)
Marlaine: Thank you.
Sassy: I'm glad you find my blogs interesting.
Drowsey: You are welcome
JD: Not sure I don't like "Crafty Beak" better ;O)
Kathy: Likewise, and thank you for my new title.
Oh my gosh, I am super excited that you like my blog enough to give me this special award. Thank you so much! My mom and I like your blogs a lot too.
My mom has been super busy so she has not been able to help me blog.....I hope to get a little caught up later today, and will post the award this week I hope too.
--JB
Congratulations on the award!
Well done! Alas I can't do this as one of my blogs is script (this one) and the other audio where you left such a nice comment. Thank you.
Congratulations!
And thank you for let me know others who got it in June (^^,)
I have updated the links (^_^) Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thanks for visiting today, Beetle - and Yes, I am Gandalf & Grayson's Mom!