what an absolutely adorable doodle! I love that I actually see expression on the ladybug and manbug faces! And with his popping eyes and wiggly antennae there is no question she has her man on the hook! Great job!
Babs, that is such a great doodle on so many levels. You really are talented! I agree with Drowsey Monkey, you should do a ladybird book. It would be a best seller:) xxx
what an absolutely adorable doodle! I love that I actually see expression on the ladybug and manbug faces! And with his popping eyes and wiggly antennae there is no question she has her man on the hook! Great job!
Ohhhh, his antenna's are moving! LOL That's serious!
Okay, I think you need to make a little book about these fellas ... they're too cute to not see again now that doodle week is over!
ALL of your Doodles are FANTASTIC Babs! WOW! The bugs have such great expressions! You are a very talented artist...
Well, thank you all kindly ;O)
Hihi, that's so cool again! And yeah, I can rate you with 5 points again :-)
Babs, that is such a great doodle on so many levels. You really are talented! I agree with Drowsey Monkey, you should do a ladybird book. It would be a best seller:) xxx
lol.. that was some humor :) BTW.. u got great pictures.. Keep posting all the best
wehehe.. what a doodle body... great work!
btw, dropped my ecard here.. :]
I hope you're planning to design stationary and cards and stuff with these doodle bugs, because they are just TOO CUTE!
cute work the colors are beautiful really done good work.