I hope you don't mind that I'm posting photographs that I took some time ago. I have been very busy this week, and haven't been able to do any photography.
I took these after a lovely fall of snow. I liked the brilliant blue sky against the white snow.
Check here for more Sky Watch photographs.


Lovely - we will have that all too soon around here. Happy Skywatch Friday!
yes! looks beautiful.. I love it.. visit mine too.. happy Thursday and God bless you always.
By the way, I forgot to tell you my sky watch entry found at my food hunt and travel site www.travelnorms.com
These are wonderful on a hot day! I love the bright blue and the thick snow.
Wonderful shot with the snow covering up the branches and nice shade of blue in the sky! :)
The sky behind the tree is a criative composition! It's marvelous!
Have a happy weekend1
OOOoohhh, those are very pretty :) Hard to believe it was ever that cold ... since it's so humid here right now!
Those are great shots! We don't see much snow on the coast of California...
They both are very beautiful images. To use the branches and twigs like you have shows off both the snow and the sky to great advantage.
The vibrant blue of the sky makes a brilliant contrast with the white of the snow! Gorgeous!
Such a crisp clear blue sky. Fantastic photos. Happy Skywatch Friday.
Those are fantastic photos! Just beautiful.
I like seeing a few of the snow shots--I really like the second one.
We *love seeing photos of the sky and trees - I, personally, like watching for birds swooping through!
Those are both lovely. I especially appreciate the blue behind the branches on the first one.
Wonderful photos, very refreshing in the summer ! Congratulations for you nice portfolio and blog. Loic
Well, I certainly don't mind when you took them! They are both magical! I love the look of a frozen sleeping forest! Crisp blue skies, who could complain?!
Just right! Your "cool" photos are most welcome on this sultry day. Nice Sky Watch!
Very nice post, I like the composition and all of the pics.
Beautiful snow branches with blue sky background. very nice shots.