I had to post this sunset to show the different colour sky to the last one I posted. I like that tiny fleck of gold. You can see it better if you enlarge it.

These next two photos were taken at the same time. The first was taken out of our front window. The second one, from our back window. Just as I took the camera away from my eye, fork lightening lit the sky up. I missed it by a millisecond.



These next two photos were taken at the same time. The first was taken out of our front window. The second one, from our back window. Just as I took the camera away from my eye, fork lightening lit the sky up. I missed it by a millisecond.




Whatcha testing? Anyway, that is a cool set! Have a great weekend.
Love the first and last, and isn't it amazing how quickly the sky can change?
These are wonderful. The light reminds me of Ireland. Is that where you are?
SandyCarlson: Not Ireland, I am in Yorkshire, UK so not too far away. That was clever of you :O)
nice pics have nice weekend
Babs: Love the beautiful red Sky in the first photo.
I like the gold in the first also! The last one is SCARY!!!
Hallo from north Norway. Last week I saw all Sky Watch Friday photos and they were all great, and I hope to see them all this week too. I love to travel around the world this way.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful sky watch and have a great weekend!
Wow, those are amazing pictures! I love the first one because of all the colors. Bummer you missed the lightening though. They are pretty fast.
Hallo from north Norway. Last week I saw all Sky Watch Friday photos and they were all great, and I hope to see them all this week too. I love to travel around the world this way.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful sky watch and have a great weekend!
Great series of photos, and so different skies...nice contribution to SWF.
I am in a photocontest this week too please vote for me...
The picture is called * Himmelske farger* just press the picture - and then the blue button below it.
https://lagring.online.no/sections/competition/view.php?id=11&sortby=votes
Thank you for helping me
Incredible! What interesting colours! I like your photos very much. One who wants to have more and more needs a good camera.
Beautiful Sunset, love the colors you captured.
The first one is my favorite! Love the oranges!
Love those.