the Teach: A 'Silent' guitar, is much what it says. It is electric, and the strings make very little noise when played. You can listen through earphones and not disturb people. It is a travel guitar and the body can be separated for packing.
Thanks, Babs, for the answer. I had no idea! BTW my husband's fan is ON. All the fans are on. I don't know why you see the spinning and on one you don't. Hubby says there's more light in his office and therefore the camera could take the pic that way (without showing the blades spinning). I don't know.
Wow, and you play guitar. You need to do a voki of that!
Very nice :) I like to see something a little different in the photohunts :)
WOW the headstock is a beaut! We have a lot of guitars-- I have a Takamine Jasmine with cedar top. :D It gives such a nice mellow sound.
Here's my Photo Hunt for the day. I'll bet you never heard of this kind of hanging before!
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-hanging/
Cool picture of your HANGING guitar! Have a wonderful day!
Your FL furiends,
Babs, that's a great picture! But what is a silent guitar... or do you mean you just don't play it. Also what do my ceiling fans tell you?
the Teach:
A 'Silent' guitar, is much what it says. It is electric, and the strings make very little noise when played. You can listen through earphones and not disturb people. It is a travel guitar and the body can be separated for packing.
neat shot.
Thanks, Babs, for the answer. I had no idea! BTW my husband's fan is ON. All the fans are on. I don't know why you see the spinning and on one you don't. Hubby says there's more light in his office and therefore the camera could take the pic that way (without showing the blades spinning). I don't know.
Cool guitar...
I wonder how it will produce a sound without its body..
Nice shot - I love how close the top one is.
bintang4:
It is especially designed, and is both an acoustic electric and a solid body electric, when used with effects.
I have a silent guitar too and love it. It was a little pricey though.
Very cool - my husband would really like this!
Simply beautiful Shots. I love guitar.