
This is a section of one of my paintings. I think you can say that it's wrinkled.

This is me holding my cat - my hand is most definitely wrinkled ;O)
Click here for more PhotoHunt photographs.
Saturday, 23 August 2008
PhotoHunt 124 - Wrinkled
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


happy hunting ....enjoy the weekend
dropping by to say hi!
mine is up!have a great weekenD
I love the shot of the painting, very interesting colors and texture.
Have a great weekend!
Amanda
http://www.amandasweeklyzen.com/2008/08/photo-hunters-wrinkled.html
I keep looking over at my hand on the mouse and thinking why didn't I photograph that! Your hand actually looks much better than mine, but alas you are probably much younger. Have a great weekend.
Love your creative painting...
Have a great weekend :)
That section of your painting leaves me wanting to see more of it!
Not only a good choice but good to look at - the painting, that is. Of course, your hand is ok too... oh dear - stop digging you fool... :)
Great photos. :)
Wow, gorgeous painting!!! I'd love to see the whole thing. Nice take on the theme in both photos!
Have a great day!
Elinor
http://elinorandedward.blogspot.com
Two very good looks at the subject!
You take sure poignant and beautiful photos. Thanks for visiting my Photo Hunt today!
Cool photos. The first one is cool. Great photos for the them of wrinkled! Thanks for stopping by mine :)
Oh, I love the look of age and use to your sheet music painting. One could belong to it. Thanks for visiting my wrinkled wood.
I'd love to see that entire painting ...
For those who have said they would like to see the painting. I decided I will post a photo of it soon.
Thanks! :)
if i will have those hands, i wont care if they are wrinkled - as long as i can paint such beautiful work of art.
your painting is very nice! very detailed..