Here is a photo of the clouds I took yesterday. I liked the fluffyness.
Click the logo above for links to more PhotoHunter pics.
All of my photographs enlarge for more detail.


Labels: clouds, photohunters
Posted by Babs (Beetle) at 07:23
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Very swirly :)
I played too :)
I am with Teena, it looks like it's swirling around.
I started and comment 200 and am working my way up...I love to visit all these different places...we are all under the same sky..
Rambling Woods
Nice shot great entry for the theme..See mine.
Teena & tnchick: I agree, it does look like it's swirling. Thankfully we don't do big time 'swirling' in the UK. Slow and steady is our game - well mostly ;O)
These are neat-but more of the stratus kind. (I aced my cloud test in 9th grade-lol).
It looks like the sun could just melt them away!
Nice choice! Have a great weekend!
Cheers,
Nita
amazing! I love the fluffyness, very interesting clouds!
That's a lovely cloud.
Interesting circle of clouds. You posted late today, Babs! I was by earlier!
What a beautiful shot!
WillThink4Wine:
I got all caught up with Drowsey's birthday and almost forgot this post ;O)
Cloud formations never cease to be fascinating - nicely captured!
Dave
Lovely shot! It almost looks as if the clouds are swiveling.
That's my favorite type of clouds - lovely!
Beautiful shot. Clouds are amazing.
Excellent!
It's a warp zone..
Great PH! Lovely clouds!
beautiful view of clouds well done Babs!