
Click for more Sky Watch photos.
All of my photographs enlarge for more detail.

Labels: Sky Watch Friday, sunset
Posted by Babs (Beetle) at 14:02
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
These are wonderful, completely wonderful. You have quite an eye for your beautiful world.
Really nice photographs.
Nice photography.
Abraham
Cool catch for SKYWATCH! Mine's up too hope you can drop by and asking for your help.... I was nominated for pinoyworld blog of the week, voting poll located at my side bar... Hope you can vote for me... The way of fortune is like the milkyway in the sky.... Thanks a lot! Happy weekend!
Love the birds in the sky and the beautiful sunset! Cheers.
Beautiful :) I love the birds.
gorgeous! :)
They're really beautiful! Love it.
very nice. Thanks for sharing.
I got so excited when I saw the little birdies! :)
These are beautiful shots ...
These pics are so beautiful! Love them both! And the flight of birds ~ just wow!
G'day from Australia, Babs,
Love the subtleties of the sunset photo. Magnificent. You'd love our Aussie skies.
That sunset is a stunner, Babs! Magnificent!
Hi Babs, in reply to your comment - good luck with the search for a DSLR. Let me know what you have in mind, brand-wise.
Canon and Nikon are big favourites with other people, but I enjoy using Pentax gear and the Sigma lenses are great.
Absolutely stunning and the colors are gorgeous! Well done!
have no clue what the dots in the first one were, but definitely love the second one, love the colours.
Hi Babs
I never tire of sunsets at all, and I always enjoy the shot from outside folks ow homes... it is nice to see what you look out on and shows others that at times sky watch is so easy to get involved with... loved the birds also... were they swallows?
Wow! That's a lot of birds!
Great skies, especially the second. With shots likethat tolook at, I'll be back - as the man said.
Sorry, I’m a little late because I was sailing this weekend.
So I stop by and say thank you for a nice SWF.
Beautiful shots birds looking very nice and sunset looks Gorgeous you shot a really beautiful moments.