This is a macro shot of rain splashes on our windowsill, from an open window. I took this a couple of weeks ago, and altered the levels. I liked the sort of molten lead look.
I knew it would have it's day ;O)
I knew it would have it's day ;O)
All of my photographs enlarge for more detail.





That's an intriguing take on the theme - there's something about that photo I really like!
That's a fantastic photo. Lots of mood in there.
I like that photo, too!
Perfect macro!
Great "dark" shot! Fits like a glove!
Well done!
Cheers, Klaus
great shot!
Which proves once again that one should never be far from their camera!
This is a fabulous shot! Never delete a photo because, as you say, it will find its day. :D Come on over for a visit.
Beautiful shot!! I never get rid of photos, you never know when you will want one!
Nice micro shot..
fantastic shot, even rain can be beautiful :) Catherine x
Awesome shot! :)
simply great photo! very beautiful macro shot. you done a good job