I decided to post this rose each week until it is in full bloom. I wait expectantly every year for this. We only ever get two, maybe three buds a year, and there is nothing like the first bloom!
All of my photographs enlarge for more detail.


Labels: bloom, buds, expectantly, rose, Ruby Tuesday
Posted by Babs (Beetle) at 05:37
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Now THIS is something worth waiting for!!! Can't wait to see it!
This a great idea, Babs! I can't wait! Happy Ruby Tuesday! :)
Can't wait to see it bloom. We used to have roses and I just love them. Last week when we were in San Diego, I had to visit the Rose Garden in Balboa so I could smell the roses!
Breathtaking!
Let us see it when it unfolds please...
My Ruby Tuesday is here.
what a sweet idea. I love to watch things grow.
The beautiful red of this rose bud is not a tease. It will have the same ruby brilliance when in bloom!
I look forward to the process of watching it evolve and open. What a wonderful idea.
Great idea! I do so love that color ...
That's a good idea. ow many weeks do you think it will take? Happy Ruby Tuesday.
You're right, when you love flowers, nothing better than the first blooms!
Hi.
I am running a poll at :-
http://money-from-photos.blogspot.com/2008/08/jpeg-or-raw.html
As you have a great photo blog - I would appreciate it if you could spare a minute to participate.
Thanks!
The rose is looking pretty good you have a wonderful shot.