This photograph was taken at one of our puppet performances, whilst they were waiting in the wings :O) I thought it fitted well with the 'colourful' PhotoHunt theme this week.
All of my photographs enlarge for more detail.


Labels: colourful, Photohunt, puppet performances
Posted by Babs (Beetle) at 18:37
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
I was on my First morning vist to Sky Watchers when I saw this which bought a big smile to my face... great shot
Tom
heehee! I love it :)
I just revamped my photoblog. Finally figured out how to post large photos! It's exciting!
Upload to photobucket and then cut and paste the html code. Took awhile to get the size right ... and had to change my layout to a 'stretch' style...but I'm liking it. I think..lol
What a great bunch of Muppets!
Oh my gosh, that is so sweet. I just love puppets!!
I also did Photo Hunt. Come share your link! :) http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-colorful/
Perfect shot for this week theme.
Are you one of the puppet's master?
Nice...very colorful.
Very colorful and a cute addition to the theme :)
oh my...I love it. Such colorful puppets. great shot as well!
Happy Weekend!
So colorful and cute, Babs! :)
That's awesome!
A beautiful and colorful shot you done a nice job.